Hi Andy,

    You were right. Requiring that the poller state can be altered from
both inside and outside of the callbacks results in too much craziness.
I will move every poller command in such a way that it's always issued
from inside of a callback (including socket additions). I would still
require that you don't hold any poller locks while callbacks are
processed. Will this work for you? Doing so should simplify both the
poller and the client code considerably.

Cheers,
    Lukasz