Hi Andy,

b) was actually the case, no meta-managers involved, just open request on local
manager, for a while we know (believe) is available on the site. And both sites
had redirect immed. It was lookup distrib vs. central that made the difference
which I did not expect (I also thought that redirect immed is the only thing
that matters).

Matevz