Recompiling the Castor-XRootD plugin against the current master branch of XRootD, I get the following error:

Plugin loaded unreleased secunix v20140224-6a25b71 from sec.protocol /usr/lib64/libXrdSecunix.so
=====> sec.protocol /usr/lib64/ unix
Plugin loaded unreleased seckrb5 v20140224-6a25b71 from sec.protocol /usr/lib64/libXrdSeckrb5.so
Template for exports not set
Seckrb5: Unable to start sequence on the keytab file FILE:/etc/krb5.keytab;
Permission denied
=====> sec.protocol /usr/lib64 krb5 [log in to unmask]
Plugin loaded unreleased secgsi v20140224-6a25b71 from sec.protocol libXrdSecgsi.so

And in /etc/ I have:
[root@lxc2dev6 Castor_git]> ls -lrt /etc/krb5.keytab
-rw------- 1 root root 842 Jun 20 2012 /etc/krb5.keytab

Before (using XRootD 3.3.x) this was not an issue. I assume the problem comes from this commit:
http://xrootd.cern.ch/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/xrootd/commit/src/XrdSeckrb5?id=f44d455d78109794a46714764cd57e79bc105969

Could you please have a look and let me know if I need to change anything on my side ( i.e. in the plugin) ?

Thanks,
Elvin