Hello,

It seems I can not modify the topic I'm assigned to. I can see the
topic but not change it. For example, when I click on my name a login
and password are needed, also I can't see the dashboard.

If a login and password are needed, it would be nice to create one for
each members of the list as they could all need to access the dashboard.

---
Gabriel CHARLES
Institut de Physique Nucléaire d'Orsay