Hi Jeremy,

   Thanks for your answer. It would be better if we would be using the
database, I guess, someone will be able to find some time to move from
txt files to database when all the highly needed tasks will be done.
Nevertheless, it would be nice not to forget it.

---
Gabriel CHARLES
Institut de Physique Nucléaire d'Orsay