I am asking this question somewhat out of ignorance...

Are developers of the ECAL software making sure that changes made to the reconstruction such as modifying hard-coded parameters and settings in the Drivers do not break the readout/trigger simulation?

I was having some odd problems with it today, which are probably self-inflicted from the recent SVN reorganization.  But I'm not 100% sure about it because I did not change that much relating to this in terms of the code itself, and it has been a long time since I ran it...

When was the last time someone ran this using current versions of the ECAL recon classes to make sure it still works?  Or rather are people running it when they change classes in the (now) ecal-recon module that might effect this?  It would be a good thing to always check when making changes there I think.  It should probably be a test case someplace.

I'm trying to rule out any other source for this problem I'm having than the more likely explanation which is that I broke it in some subtle way with recent changes and reorganization.

--Jeremy