Hello Jeremy,

When I use the new geometry for the ECAL that includes Holly's updates, I get an error I do not understand. See screenshot below.

The odd thing is that I use a GDML file that was generated by GEANT4. It seems strange to me that GEANT4 has difficulty reading back in GDML that it wrote out itself, even if it was a different program that did the writing. Possibly the conversion of the GDML when going through the GeomConverter machinery does something?

The error screen print is below. It only shows up when I try to open the visualization. Do you have any clue for me?
I attach the new GDML for the ecal, which I include into a HPS_Proposal_2014_v6_2pt2 compact.xml file. I can visualize this GDML file OK with ROOT.

Best,
	Maurik