I noticed there are a number of people who are not listed as developers under the developers section of trunk/parent/pom.xml but have been committing code to the SVN.

It would be nice if all HPS Java developers were listed here so that they show up on the list generated for the website.  It is also convenient so I can easily find contact info for when I need to pester people about breaking the build etc.  :)

If you are not there, then please add yourself and commit the change to SVN.  You can probably just copy, paste and modify an existing developer section so it is pretty easy to do.

The parent module can be found here:

svn://svn.freehep.org/hps/java/trunk/parent

(Before commiting, do the usual 'mvn' on the parent module in case you made a silly formatting error in the XML.  Speaking from experience on this.)

Thanks.

--Jeremy