Hello,

Several people have told me that they were having trouble accessing the Jira.  Here’s what I have figured out.

The proper procedure for requesting a new account or modifying the permissions on an existing account is emailing [log in to unmask] with your request.  These requests will be read and handled by the appropriate people here at SLAC.

These accounts will allow access to both Confluence and Jira, but you need to specify in your mail that you need access to the HPS Confluence space and the HPS Java Jira project as a regular user (not admin of the project).

Please do not request administrative privileges on HPS Java unless you are a project or component lead.  Most people do not need this but email me off this list if you think you do and we’ll discuss it.

—Jeremy