I created the following Jira item:

“Ecal readout simulation must be changed to use new database conditions"

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-93

This task is important enough that I have assigned it a priority of “blocker” as several tasks that need to be done such as calibrating the ECal depend on it.

I had offered to perform this task previously, but my workload on HPS is too high and I cannot do it.  Someone in the ECal group will need to take on this responsibility.  For now I assigned it to Stuart.

I think the best way for someone to work on this is actually to make a branch in the SVN and not to put anything in the trunk.  Or we might make a new ecal-recon package and fork the code in hps-java.  Either strategy would probably work okay.

—Jeremy