it sounds so good, but I cannot make it today, maybe next Friday (28th)??
Enjoy it!!

BTW:
I found an almost full 2-1 shower gel and shampoo at the middle shower that someone forgot. I took it just in case it is from a soccer player who wants to take it back. It will in my office B52 - 315.B46. Trying to remember who left the showers before me, it comes to mind Denis...?

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1