Daniel

I heard epics are things that take longer than 2-3 weeks, and
stories should be some smaller things: days to ~2-3 weeks long.

We are all still learning, and I am sure we will have more
discussions about it. But I was assured by both Mario and KT
that we should have both stories and epics in qserv.

Please go ahead and add descriptions as you find things
missing or incomplete. *We all* are custodians of this thing,
don't think it is just me :), I'd really like to see the
whole team actively changing things, improving, commenting
on and massaging as needed. Otherwise, it won't work.

Thanks
Jacek