Fabrice et al.,
	I'm back to working on EupsPkg, responding to concerns brought up by
Robert, K-T, and Jim in their code review.

	One (unfortunately disruptive) change that I was asked to make was to
rename eupspkg.sh script to eupspkg.cfg.sh (Robert was worried that
people would otherwise be tempted to execute or source it).

	I changed this in all external packages (the ones in contrib/eupspkg),
except those used by qserv only. The changes live on /u/eupspkg/mjuric
branch, but I'd like to merge it into master soon. I didn't do it as I
didn't know if you Fabrice had any outstanding work that wasn't pushed
yet? Let me know when would be a good time to merge.

	The correspondingly modified EUPS is in my git repository, on eupspkg
branch. I still have K-T's comments to go through, but after that it
looks like it'll be stable and ready for merge to master (assuming no
new issues are raised by the reviewers)!

Cheers,
--
Mario Juric,
Data Mgmt. Project Scientist, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope