As discussed today at the Coordination Standup meeting, we will
be tracking Summer14 tasks in Jira, and were advised to start
entering our tasks there. I'm going to enter the tasks from
spreadsheet you saw shortly.

If each of you could create an account on Jira sometime soon,
that would be very helpful, as it'd allow me to assign
appropriate tasks to the right people (and add you as watchers
when appropriate).

I am glad  many of you got a chance to be on the call about Jira
right after Qserv meeting. Clearly I won't be able to shield you
from Jira  -- looks like all of you will have to be exposed to it
and do updates in it.

Thanks
Jacek

https://jira.lsstcorp.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=19 ->