Jacek,

On 03/07/2014 08:28 PM, Jacek Becla wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
If each of you could create an account on Jira sometime soon,
that would be very helpful, as it'd allow me to assign
appropriate tasks to the right people (and add you as watchers
when appropriate).
I don't think we have permission to create accounts. Is there an alternate interface? There isn't an interface to register, but I tried using my Trac password and my docushare password.

-Daniel

----

Welcome to JIRA

Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.

Not a member? To request an account, please contact your JIRA administrators.