OK, sounds easy :) Should this be done face-to-face or does it really matter

in this case?

Cheers,
Andy

From: Becla, Jacek
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:11 PM
To: Salnikov, Andrei A.
Cc: qserv-l
Subject: RE: [QSERV-L] DM-296

Andy,

Great. It is mostly about checking if the code is clean,  if it follows lsst coding standards; we also use it as a vehicle to learn from each other. You don't need to do any verifications whether it works,  this is up to the person writing code.  We try to keep reviews lightweight,  e.g. an hour or two, but sometimes we break this rule and end up with monster reviews,  like CSS.  The name space review should be quick,  I hope.

I'm sure KT will chime in about the review process :-)

Jacek