On 27.3.2014 10:10, Tommaso Boccali wrote:
> ok, but what happens if a site restarts its cmsd when the redirector
> points just to one redirector (because the other is off)?
> when the second redirector comes back in the DNS list, will the site
> pick it up or not?

that's I don't know, just my wild guess is nothing bad would happened
from client side if you can keep up at least with one host from the
DNS-RR. Also that's why my concern whether "all" or "any" while using
"+" at the time.

If someone has tested proposed scenario by you would be great share the
knowledge.

Thanks,
Marian