Hi Tommaso,

we have very same setup for CMS T2 and currently in commissioning
process. We have DNS round-robin alias between FNAL and UNL and use the
following in the config:

all.manager meta all cmsxrootd.fnal.gov+ 1213
(xrootd1.fnal.gov and xrootd.unl.edu behind that)

=> I think this should be adapted also for your setup as well I believe,
though pointing to different aliased host.

For the question of "all" as parameter I was already asking in
developers list what's beneficial, all || any, but didn't get response
so far. Here it's documented but I didn't get full understanding what's
recommended from operation point of view while using DNS-RR setup:
http://xrootd.org/doc/prod/cms_config.htm#_Toc339484334

However, we stick so far with:
all.manager meta all cmsxrootd.fnal.gov+ 1213

Also, currently each of top redirectors in the DNS-RR alias subscribes
to global redirector:
all.manager meta any cms-xrd-global.cern.ch+ 1098
(see 'any' in this case)

Hope that helps.

-Marian