http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~meeg/hps2/meeg/mock_data/

This is one file with 13348 tridents (no A' signal) with all backgrounds,
after readout simulation (HPS2014ReadoutToLcio.lcsim) and reconstruction
(HPS2014TruthOfflineRecon.lcsim). The full mock data sets will be roughly
2500x this size, each.

All readout and recon LCIO collections have been kept in this file,
including truth information; actual mock data will have only raw data (ADC
counts in ECal and SVT) and reconstruction output (clusters, tracks,
reconstructed particles) - just like real reconstructed data.

For analysis, the AprimeUnconstrained, AprimeBeamspotConstrained and
AprimeTargetConstrained collections are what you want.

No GBL track refit yet. No DST yet (coming soon).

This is meant to give people a chance to start working on analysis; it's
also meant to get some eyes on the readout simulation and the
reconstruction, both of which are still works in progress and need to be
tested before they're used for the MDC. I'm sure people will need some
help working with these files, and I'm sure there are still bugs; e-mail
the list about either.