Hi Jeremy,

   This has been very usefull, thank you.

   I have modified FADCEcalReadoutDriver as it is the one I know better.
I decided to overwrite findchannel for it to be able to take cellID in
argument such that it is easier to modify the file. This is minor. Maybe
more important, tell me, I changed its return argument to simplify the
code. Its now returning EcalChannelConstants:
      return
ecalConditions.getChannelConstants(channels.findChannel(geometryId));

This change allows to add only one line and not two as before. I think
it also ease the read of the code. But let me know if it is bad in a
certain way and I will add the line everywhere.

The code compiles, I'm currently running simulations to see if there
are any differences with previous results.

---
Gabriel CHARLES
Institut de Physique Nucléaire d'Orsay