Important notice...

I'm going to take a few hours today and cleanup the tracking module by removing classes from it which are not part of the core reconstruction to more appropriate modules like analysis and users, renaming some classes, etc.

I will make sure to fixup all affected code across the entire SVN as well as double check that steering files load correctly.

This is in preparation for making a branch for SVT conditions system integration, for which I wanted to have a cleaned up version of the tracking module in SVN beforehand.

If you have code in this module which is locally modified, specifically in the tracking package, then you should commit those changes if you want them in SVN and they don't break anything.  (As in commit them right now or risk losing them, say if a file is renamed and you 'svn up'.)

I am going to leave the apv25 and gbl packages untouched when doing this, aside from any updates to the core package that affect them.  So if your local changes are in those two packages then you probably don't need to worry about it.

--Jeremy