From: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:44 AM
To: Johnson, Tony
Cc: Turri, Max; Uemura, Sho
Subject: AIDA issue

Hi,

I'm not sure this a bug but I found some interesting behavior in AIDA.

When you call the versions of createPlotterFactory() and IplotterFactory.create() which take a name argument, they return the "Dummy" versions of the classes, e.g. DummyPlotterFactory and DummyPlotter.

When the versions of these methods are called that have no arguments, the proper implementation classes are returned.

This doesn't seem correct to me.  Shouldn't both versions of these methods return the non-dummy classes?

--Jeremy