From: Maurik Holtrop [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:17 PM
To: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Cc: hps-software
Subject: Re: monitoring application tutorial

Hello Jeremy,

OK, this was helpful, everything started up, but the monitoring app does not show anything except for the connection and configuration panels. This is probably because I did not give it any configuration file.

Where do I find the correct ones?

The ET connection also never gets past "CONNECTION REQUESTED".

Seems like I need a little more help...

Best,
	Maurik