I'm in. Tiger, are you able to help with a badge? If so, do you want me to pick you up at the usual gate or meet at the badging office at 11:55?

Plamen

On Apr 3, 2014, at 9:44 AM, "Koch, Chris" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All players-

It may rain tomorrow (though we will probably play all the same), but today is guaranteed to be dry and great soccer weather.  Get your exercise while the sun shines………….

Yesterday’s game was very good, todays will be even better.

See you all on the field at noon.

Chris

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1