Hi everyone,

In creating a method for converting simulation results to KpixDataRecords, we need to convert from the energy of the simulated hit to an adc value in the data. This is of course done easily with the gain and base from the current calibration, but we were unsure of the best/intended way to access the calibration while not reading a data file.

If there are multiple calibration files available, working from the default should be fine. In looking through the calibration classes we were thinking we should be creating a KpixCalibrationSet and using that to obtain calibration values for individual channels, but I haven't tested that method yet.

Any help or suggestion is much appreciated!

-Kyle