I'd like to release an update for KPiX plugin - one that will be picked up by Jas3 plugin manager. The release will contain all recent modifications and additional functionality developed in response to requests from people working on KPiX simulation and data analysis, as well as additional documentation. In particular, it will contain a minor change to the API (constructors for specific record types are now public), so releasing it will guarantee that recent user analysis code is compatible with KPiX plugin downloaded through Jas3.

Since the version in SVN head contains modifications made by several people, please let me know if there is something there that you do not want to be included in the release.  If I don't get any objections, I'll make a release by the end of this week.

Best Regards,
- Dmitry.