On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Robert Lupton the Good <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I do take your point about scons checking, but as long as boost evolves (and it does!) we should probably be paying that price.

Actually, the sconsUtils package has code (currently enabled by default) that causes it not to check for changes in third-party headers (such as boost), even if "" is used.  Not sure if that's in play for the Qserv build, of course.

Jim