Dear SiD Colleagues and Guests,

Please note that the recommended way to access the slides for today's
SiD General Meeting is to download them from the agenda page:

https://agenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6357

(At the first General Meeting there were significant delays accessing slides
via ReadyTalk)

The audio will be available via ReadyTalk or by dial-in (see below)

Best regards,

Marcel and Andy