Hello Holly,

I think the physics lists should be loaded automatically if you run the
initialization script [SLiC]/hps_v[Version]/init_ilcsoft.sh. If this is not
working for some reason, you can get the lists from here:

http://geant4.web.cern.ch/geant4/support/download.shtml

I think the ones you need are

G4EMLOW : Data files for low energy electromagnetic processes
PhotonEvaporation : Data files for photon evaporation
G4SAIDDATA : Data files from evaluated cross-sections in SAID data-base

Tell GEANT4 where to find them by setting the following system variables:

G4LEDATA=".../G4EMLOW[VERSION]/"
G4LEVELGAMMADATA=".../PhotonEvaporation[VERSION]/"
G4SAIDXSDATA=".../G4SAIDDATA[VERSION]/"

I'm not sure if there is a specific version that we should be using over
the others.

- Kyle