Hi Jeremy,

Everything should be covered now, and I noticed some people have already
reassigned their tasks to themselves, saving me the trouble.  Most of
the new records are still light on detail (cf the directions in your
"fun and profit" email), but I'm planning a second pass to expand these,
probably in conjunction with further communication with Maurik and the
relevant parties to make sure the information included is valid and
sensible.

Cheers,
Stuart

--