Oops, yeah, you're right.  I was looking at a recon file I generated when
running the reconstruction not the readout file.

Either way, when I run the reconstruction using the steering file
HPS2014OfflineRecon, I'm not seeing clusters in the recon file that is
generated.  Is anybody else having this issue?​