I wanted to make sure the Jira is up to date w.r.t. SVT and tracking related items.  I think there may be several key tasks that are not being tracked (ba dum bum).

This is the list of possible additions I had made from Maurik's priorities talk several weeks back, organized by topic.

Monitoring
--------------

-Implement single event SVT monitoring

-Implement SVT timing monitoring plots

-Implement SVT track monitoring plots including chi2

These are covered by this umbrella Jira item and could be added as subtasks, if desired.

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-68

I'm not sure that they should be considered "done" simply because we had these plots for the test run.  We shouldn't really consider this task complete until we can plot from up-to-date EVIO files using the conditions database.  That would have to be using sample data generated from MC and not actual run data.

SVT Calibration
-------------------

-Calibration of SVT gains and thresholds

-Calibration of SVT timing

Several of the SVT experts told me they thought these were "DAQ tasks", and I don't know enough to say whether that is completely true or not.  If it is a "hybrid" task involving both hardware and software work, we should still make items for these, if they don't exist already.

Reconstruction
-------------------

This is a bit of a grab bag:

-Match clusters with tracks in reconstruction (done?)

We have some track-cluster matching code in the current recon drivers, I am told, so we should decide if that is good enough to consider the task done.  Additional work on it could be assigned to new items.

-Implement simple particle ID algorithm

No idea.  Status/priority/plans on this?

-Implement GBL in Java

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-76

Pelle indicated that GBL in Java was low priority so perhaps that item should be marked as "won't fix".

-Use SVT timing in reconstruction

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-61 (???)

Status/plans on this one?

-Tune tracking cuts

Which cuts?  And when do we consider them tuned?

Anything missing here overall in terms of reconstruction related tasks for the SVT?

Magnetic Field

-Use the full B-field in (sub-tasks)
  -MC
  -tracking
  -vertexing

We need to decide what is meant by "use" here and when these should be considered done.  This is really a pretty complex task, so maybe it should be broken down further into more specific sub-tasks.

I think there are at least a few new items lurking in here that should be put into our project's Jira.  But before I or anyone adds them, it would be good to get some feedback on these.  I may have missed some existing items that cover some of these tasks, so please point those out if you see them.

Thanks.

--Jeremy