It only really works fine by happenstance.  All lines of code that use AIDAFrame should be commented out.  Once this is done we need a more proper solution for organizing plots interactively, but that's the first step...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Celentano [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 2:21 PM
To: McCormick, Jeremy I.; hps-software
Subject: Re: AIDAFrame

Uhm,
can you be more specific? I wrote the drivers for the Ecal monitoring, and they all work fine in the monitoring app.
I started from what was done for the test run.

I have no idea of what I'd need to do, but if you point me to a part of the code in any of the drivers I need to modify, explaining what to do, I can try.

Andrea