FYI, I did some cleanup and made some improvements on the monitoring-app and related modules recently.

1) Copied scripts for running ET ring, file producer and the monitoring app itself to monitoring-app.  These now appear in target/scripts after you build the module.
(You don't need to use the scripts in et or evio any longer.)

2) Modified the scripts so they will automatically set the load library path.  So this doesn't need to be done manually anymore in each terminal.

3) Removed the trunk/et module (to the sandbox for now as there are some files I still want to put in our SVN) and made the monitoring-app depend on the ET 14.0 release from CODA.  I confirmed that this works fine with the current version of the monitoring application.

4) Moved the EvioFileProducer class from trunk/evio to monitoring-app and removed the dependency of hps-evio on the ET jar.

5) Added a test case EtSystemTest in the integration-tests module that fully tests the ET system by running an ET ring, file producer, and a dummy station and attachment using an EVIO file from the Test Run.

6) Updated the Confluence page with new script locations.

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/HPS+Monitoring+Application+Tutorial

If you have any questions then let me know.

--Jeremy