​I really don't care what we name them so as long as the collection name makes more sense than what it is now.​

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Graham, Mathew Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  I agree changing the name but I don’t like SVTTracks…what other detector system would they be from?  How about something that describes the algorithm (SeedTracks?) or something that says these are a certain set of cuts (LooseTracks?) .  I suggest these as soon(ish) we’ll have more types of tracks (GBLTracks) and (maybe) lists with different selections (TightTracks, BeamTracks).