From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maurik Holtrop
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 2:15 PM
To: hps-software
Cc: Gagik Gavalian
Subject: Software Meeting, Thursday 9am/noon/6pm.

Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Thursday, 9am Pacific, noon East Coast, 6pm Europe.

Agenda:

 1.  Ecal Monitoring                                        -- Andrea
 2.  Data Catalog                                            -- Gagik
 3.  Software Roundtable                               -- All
 4.  Questions?                                               -- All

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

Connection details at: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/WebEx+Connection+Details+-+Software

Best,
            Maurik