What is the preferred way to access .slcio files both procedurally and
from within JAS? I recall having an LCIO plugin installed in a prior
version and viewing other files of that format, but the current version
I have does not have that listed in the plugin repository (which is what
online guides said I needed.) I believe I understand how to load a file
separately from JAS by creating the LCSim equivalent of the record loop
and attaching a driver to it?

Thanks,

Kyle