Something to think about... one hour daily when we are
connected virtually, no official meeting, no agenda,
no meeting room, everyone on hangout/video, nothing
wrong with deciding to adjourn few min after we start
because we think there is nothing to be discussed...

This would be the time to ask any random questions
that you might be holding off until next 4h-dev meeting.
If that works, maybe we would shorten the dev meeting?

I have the feeling sometime around 1pm might be the
best time for us. Of course I don't expect Fabrice
to kill every evening for Qserv. And it might be too
much for people working part time.

It is just a thought. Think about it, let's decide
next Wed if we want to try it out for a week or so
and see how it goes.
  would get shorter.

J.