K-T

Should I be really doing all that every time I make a trivial
change to the code? Is there really need to run eupspkg -er decl,
setup qserv, stop/start everything? (re the former, it'd be much
better if developer could decide, yes, sometimes it is necessary
to restart czar or xrootd, but zookeeper or proxy - almost never!)

Jacek