Hello

I am using the option: ofs.persist auto hold 5m

When I write a file and kill the writing process the incomplete file gets removed after the hold time (as expected). However, while the file is available on disk clients can read the file. My understanding is that in this case a client should be delayed either until the file got removed or the original client finished writing the file. Old versions (20090721) I tested behave this way.
The tests were done with v3.3.6 and the HEAD as of a few days ago.

Cheers,
Wilko