I made some progress today on loading the current set of ECAL conditions into the development database, based on a text file sent to me by Andrea.

There are now valid conditions for the following:

ecal_gains
ecal_calibrations
ecal_channels
ecal_time_shifts
ecal_leds

The ecal_leds has dummy values for time_delay, amplitude_high and amplitude_low so these should be updated when the real values are available.

The new table of channel information has the actual numbering from the schematic, so this should be more useful now.

There is a simple test case in the conditions module for loading all conditions from the dev database:

cd trunk/conditions
mvn test -Dtest=ConditionsDevTest

The development database is different from the test run database, which should be left alone.  We will use the development database for ongoing work.

One main different is that there are no ECAL bad channel sets.

If you need to perform conditions work, like updating values in the database, please let me know.  I'm still working on exactly how this will best be done going forward...

--Jeremy