I noticed a new trend for Qserv tickets, we have been lately
assigning multiple reviewers per ticket, even for small tickets.

How about:

a) only one reviewer for small tickets

b) if you want to have it reviewed really fast, assign
    review to several people if you want, but say in comments
    that the first person that gets to review the ticket
    becomes the reviewer, removes others from the list
    and closes the review

c) larger tickets should be avoided in general, but if we have
    them, multiple reviewers are ok. In this case all reviewers
    make real contributions, coordinate how to divide the work,
    and when to close the review.

BTW, this is probably lsst-dm wide discussion, so I am
sending to qserv-l and lsst-data.

Jacek