Hello, team.

I forgot to send out an announcement for a dev afternoon hangout
yesterday, so we didn't have an
obvious place to let each other know what we're doing. Usually, it's
helpful to know what others in your team are doing.

Status (reverse alphabetical order):
----
Serge: RefMatch support in query analysis. working through surprisingly
tricky issues in reasoning about join/alias table permutations

Jacek: on vacation until 7/14

Fabrice: Busy with something much, much more important. :)

Daniel: xrootd port (czar result plumbing, error handling, squashing,
working with AndrewH); should get started on result protocol changes
today or tomorrow.

Bill: now pursuing other interests?

AndyS: Still on vacation?

AndrewH: working with Daniel on reproducing/fixing weird ssi session
handling issues. Might be fixed now.
----

Please post any corrections or additional details to the list.

Are there any blockers out there? I am working through one with AndrewH.
I think Serge is trying to get RefMatch into the June build.

I'll be on hipchat this afternoon at least 1-2pm. I think I'll be on the
usual hangout as well.

Have a nice day!
-Daniel