Heads up: I am tentatively planning to schedule a meeting with
a google cloud person I met here at XLDB in Rio. He is based in
Seattle area, but will be in the Bay Area on the 6/17. He wants
to check out qserv and try playing with it on their cloud. He
expressed interest in adding our use cases into their standard
benchmark (and make sure they configuration supports it, including
tweaking whatever is needed in their configuration). They are
running their benchmark against their cloud, on Azure and
Amazon cloud.

Serge, If you could get the partitioner/loader in a good shape
in the next few weeks, that'd be very useful!

All, we need to make sure we don't break anything and have a
stable version of Qserv around end of June. We will discuss
on/around 6/17 what exactly makes most sense to give them
(test data size etc), and how we collaborate.

I feel it'd be very valuable for us to try Qserv on cloud sooner
than later, and this opportunity is just too good to pass!

Jacek