Yes I moved the TOF scintillators and made them sensitive for readout. When I look at this in Wired, I am seeing the old geometry which had different scintillators and a different placement of them (they weren't sensitive for readout). I checked the geometry using the python root gdml script, but the MC is a bit strange, and it would be helpful for de-bugging to see this in Wired (where tracks pass through,etc).