All-

Rafa was correct yesterday in pointing out that the level of criticism of players is getting excessive, myself included.  We all play to our individual skill levels and there are days when each of us struggle.  All are welcome to play and we would not want anyone to leave or not play because they felt they were not good enough or appreciated for their contributions to the team. I am looking forward to a fun game today as always.  All come out and get some good exercise before the long weekend.   I will be dressed and on the field ready to play at noon sharp.

Do your best, be supportive and play the beautiful game.

Chris Koch

From: Miranda, Rafael M. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 9:37 AM
To: Koch, Chris; [log in to unmask]
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: Noon time soccer

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Koch, Chris
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Olson, Jeffrey R
Subject: Noon time soccer

Hi guys let’s have a good turnout today. Let’s start promptly at noon. To all who were there yesterday,  Sorry I lost it. Maybe like Mario told me one day I should retire.  For those of you who know  Card Graeme  he might be swinging by to play on Monday if you can show up to say hello. Rafa  I'm going to be dropping into SLAC on Monday 7th July I think, and will hopefully play soccer too!

Best wishes

Graeme

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1