Dear Taikan,

Thanks for your updates.
The slides show a lot of improvement.
I have a few comments:
Slide 2: The table and text seem to be cut off at the right edge. The pdf only shows "Integ. L”

Slide 3:
The “Green sign” is expected in ~5 years? This seems rather long.
I was under the impression that the MEXT experts panel has to finish their report at the end of fiscal year 2015, i.e. before April 1st, 2016.

Slide 4:
"Big loophole in LHC search” is a rather aggressive formulation. There will be mostly LHC physicists, and we need to recruit some of them to ILC. How about: "ILC is sensitive to LHC blind spots”.

Slide 5:
I don’t understand the (qq) in the line 'One Higgs per 100 collision’ (qq)
Do you have a number for the LHC trigger? Maybe collision rate —> trigger output rate?
In the red box, “performance” —> “resolution”.

Slide 6: The left text box covers your footer.
pixel vertex detector —> low-mass, small pixel vertex detector.
(maybe also silicon tracker —> low-mass silicon tracker)
This slide should mention that both concepts fit vtx, trk and both calorimeters inside the coil.
This is to optimize for PFA.

Slide 7:
Maybe mention a typical size of the calorimeter readout, so that people get an idea.

Slide 8:
Although I see it more frequently recently, I’m not a big fan of exclamation marks in talks. It looks like you’re shouting.
“Physics-based optimization is important” —> “Physics requirements drive detector optimization”

Slide 13:
Time tagging —> time stamping

Slide 17:
SiD: silicon strip only (5 layers) is technically correct but it may give the wrong impression that our tracks only have 5 measurements.
The point is that we have 10 silicon layers, 5 pixel, 5 strip. Maybe Marcel can have a suggestion.

I’m boarding now. I’ll be happy to take another look at the conference.
Good luck.

Cheers,
    Jan

--