Hello hps-software,

I am trying to use the titular driver to output triggered pion events to an LCIO file. At the end of the run, I am left with the message

NeutralPionTriggerDriver: Trigger count: 137926
TestRunTriggeredReconToLcio - wrote 0 events in job; 137926 incomplete events in queue.
End of file reached

as well as a 0 kB SLCIO file at the output file location. Any ideas what is causing this? I have attached the steering file that I'm using if it will be of any help.

Thanks,

Kyle