Hi Jacek,

I did run that script during the first install attempt and got that error. It couldn't find
"bzip2-devel" during that process and I guess that is why the "eups distrib install" command
failed during my first attempt. I used the following command then to install all bzip related packages myself:

sudo apt-get install libbz2-1.0 libbz2-dev libbz2-ocaml libbz2-ocaml-dev

After that is when the installation succeeded. I'm not sure why it couldn't find that package, maybe it
no longer exists or I don't have the correct ubuntu package sources.lists. Also tried apt-get update and couldn't find it.

-Vaikunth