Dear Colleague,

the International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders (LCWS14) will take
place in Belgrade, Serbia, from October 6th to 10th, 2014 (more
information is available at http://lcws14.vinca.rs/).

As conveners of the Beyond the Standard Model Physics Working Group we
solicit proposals for theory, phenomenology or experimental
contributions to our parallel sessions (title, short abstract and
references, if available). The focus will be on linear collider
capabilities in scenarios of new physics taking into account the LHC
results and projected sensitivity and the connections to Cosmology. The
deadline for your submissions is Monday, September 15th, 2014. Abstracts
should be sent to all the conveners as given below. We are looking
froward to your proposals and contribution for fruitful and lively
sessions at Belgrade.

With best regards,
the BSM WG conveners

Marco Battaglia ([log in to unmask])
Keisuke Fujii ([log in to unmask])
Debajyoti Choudhury ([log in to unmask])
Mihoko Nojiri ([log in to unmask])
Philipp Roloff ([log in to unmask])
Geraldine Servant ([log in to unmask])
Mikael Berggren ([log in to unmask])